http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/downloads/r/rbex/?S_TACT=105AGX28&S_CMP=DLMAIN

Saludos,
Guillermo Andrades

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 2:09 PM, dnitke <dnitke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey All,

I know that many discussions about this have occurred in the past but
searching them isnt giving me the exact answer so I must ask the questions
again. I'm trying to get my company to d/l the RDi-SOA product but cant seem
to find that version in the download list. The following are all that show
not of which seem to be what I'm looking for.

IBM Rational Developer for SOA Construction for System i V7.1 Windows
Multilingual Quickstart Guide (C184SML)IBM Rational Developer for System i
V7.1 Windows Multilingual Quickstart Guide (C184RML)IBM Rational Host Access
Transformation Services for Multiplatform V7.1 Runtime Enablement,
Multilingual (C194NML)IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services for
Multiplatform V7.1, Multilingual (C194MML)IBM Rational Host Access
Transformation Services for Multiplatform V7.1, Quick Start Guide,
Multilingual (C194LML)IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services for
5250 Applications V7.1, Quick Start Guide, Multilingual (C194PML)IBM
Rational Developer for System i V7.1 Windows Multilingual Part 1
(C195ZML)IBM Rational Developer for System i V7.1 Windows Multilingual Part
2 (C1960ML)

I installed the basic RDi version but its just the iSeries programmer
edition so then I tried applying Hats on top and it sait I need things like
struts (probably part of SOA???). My operations is asking me for the
C19XXYYZZ part number for the install disks which a web search of IBM as
failed to produce. I even tried downloading a trial with no luck. Any help
would be really appreciated and again thanks IBM for taking a simplistic
install (WDSCi) and making it rocket science.

Don N.

--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)