I had a similiar issue. In my case, when the file was in our production
source it wouldn't show the fields. I finally took a swag and checked the
files out into my development library and that made the difference (or so it
seemed). I suspected it was an authority issue (i only had authority to view
the production source) but maybe it was because my source view only had my
development library and file.
On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Marshall Dunbar/DPS <marshall@xxxxxxxxxxx>