Joe,
I tried the Clean with the automatic rebuild. I still get the same
error.
I decided to try this again from scratch before replying. I still get
the same error.

I am not sure where I can put the screen shots so everyone can see
though.
If you know where I can put screen shots and the code, I'll be glad to
post.

The error occurs in the allCustomers.java.

Here is a snippet from the allCustomers.egl
handler allcustomers type JSFHandler
{onConstructionFunction = onConstruction,
onPrerenderFunction = onPrerender,
view = "allcustomers.jsp"}

customers Customer[0];
status StatusRec;

// Function Declarations

function onPrerender()
// CustomerLib.GetCustomerListAll(customers,status);
end

When I uncomment the code in the onPrerender() function I get the error.