From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mangavalli, Ramanujam
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 10:02 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Data Perspective

Been a while. But I think, when you expand the connection in the data
project explorer view, you will see a folder called SQL Explorer. right
click on that one, select new --> SQL Statement and then follow prompts. the
SQL editor will open.

To run an SQL Statement, select the statement that you want to run, right
click and select "Run SQL". Too much work to run an SQL statement.
In SQL Explorer and Quantum DB, select the statement and hit the run button.