I doubt that too. I checked it before terminating. javaw.exe was at
139,000 K and eclipse was under 3,000 K. The CPU usage was under 10%, and
PF usage was about 650 MB. Again the hang up was with the communication
back to the AS/400 trying to retrieve the events file.

It wasn't the PC!

Currently running without any problems...

Michael Schutte
Admin Professional