Aldon plug-in prevents connection to server without Aldon

fixed

Any Aldon plug-in users out there? Maybe you have a work-around for
this situation.

I try to connect an RSE connection to a server were no Aldon software
is installed. The Aldon log-on dialog displays, but log-on fails
(required Aldon library, etc. does not exist) and the dialog is
redisplayed. I'm stuck! Can't log-on and the log-on dialog (modal)
can't be dismissed. I have to use Windows task manager to end the
JVM.