This only happens on one program (a testing program). I open the sourceand
update my code so I can test whatever I am testing. I then set theService
Entry Point and break points, then call the program on the green-screen.
When the debugger kicks in, it always brings up old code.
Have you ever had that source in an iSeries Project? It seems that
sometimes the iSeries Project's version of the code gets found before
RSE's cached version. I'm using WDSC v7.
You can try messing with the source code lookup path on the debug. In
the debug view, right-click on the active debug job and choose 'Edit
Source Lookup...'. I find this dialogue a bit confusing.
The (ugly hack) that I have ended up using is to hunt down and delete
any cached versions on my workstation. I look in my workspace under any
project directories, and in the RemoteSystemsTempFiles directory. Don't
have the member open in the LPEX editor when you do this.
Hope this helps.
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)
To post a message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2013 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact