Hey everyone,

So I just updated the IBM Installation Manager to the
new, blue version (1.1.1). After using it to check
for WDSC updates, it now comes back with a message
that is unclear to me whether or not an error has
occurred. It reads:

"The following repositores are not connected:

Installation Manager cannot find any updates to
install. In order to access updates, you must
configure a respository connection and ensure that you
can access the network or your repository media. Check
the following areas for problems..."

And then it goes on to mention proxy and firewall
settings. Can anyone comment if this indicates an
actual connection error or if this is just IBM's vague
new way of saying that it didn't find any software