MQueue wrote:
I've had that problem sometimes when I had used SoftLanding's Compare plugin. And I repeat, it only happens sometimes. After using the compare plugin and when I went back into it with the lpex editor, it would bring up the "saved" version.

This behaviour (or something similar) was fixed in the most recent release of the RSE Extensions plugin. Check that you are at the most recent version.