Hi,

I'd been having the same issue as Rick on this since upgrading to V7, but
have managed to get it working (thanks Joe!).

However, an issue I always got with this plugin (even at V6) and am still
getting, was with the Spooled Files functionality. When I click on iSeries
Spooled Files, then You Spooled Files, I get a little red "x" symbol and
%1 beside it. Not a hint of a Spooled File.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks,
Richard Patterson

message: 9
date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 07:58:21 -0500
from: Rick DuVall <R_C_DUVALL@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] will the Softlanding Plugins install on V7?

Hello Joe,

Installed and operating. Many thanks. The install blurred by so
fast I couldn't even tell what directory it was installing in
and I never saw any reference to a readme file, though it is
certainly possible I missed that too... Anyway, it works and
thanks a lot!

Generally, this communication is for informational purposes only
and it is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase
or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation
of any transaction. In the event you are receiving the offering
materials attached below related to your interest in hedge funds or
private equity, this communication may be intended as an offer or
solicitation for the purchase or sale of such fund(s). All market
prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice.
Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect
those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.
disclosures relating to UK legal entities.