Re: Compare and merge

fixed

<Thanks a lot ! Never thought I'd say this : EAT THAT WDSc !>

David,

Download the free WDSC plug in from Softlanding. This includes a
compare/merge tool. It shows the source and destination member side by
side in edit or browse mode. The differences are high-lighted with a
linking line to show where the difference is. In edit mode you can
click on an error and say merge a difference on the right with the place
it should go on the left. Or click on an arrow and step to the next
difference. Best of all, you don't have to leave WDSc. II don't use
compare/merge that much, but I find the WDSc plug-in to be more
intuitive. EAT THAT PDM!!!

Kent