Any way to change context menu for Edit/Browse on /COPY members?

fixed

Hello,

I find that a majority of the time when editing in WDSC7 I am only
looking at copy members in browse mode (right click on the /COPY
line), but the menu that pops up always has "Edit" listed above
"Browse". Was just wondering if there is a way to put "Browse" first
to make it slightly easier to select?

Thanks for any suggestions.

-Paul