Thanks. Interesting project (although there is still some additional reading I need to do). I had also posted to the MyEclipse IDE forum a while back about considering a WDSc-like project. They had just released MyEclipse Blue Edition ( as a RAD replacement and I thought perhaps WDSc would be a good candidate for them to consider (although they tend to bundle existing Open Source projects rather than start new ones).

Thanks for the link!

Joe Pluta wrote:
David Gibbs wrote:
Pete Helgren wrote:
I must have dozed off. What is OpenRSE? I Googled it and came up with no useful hits and it only appears in this list today (after searching my email folder)
I don't think it's generally called OpenRSE ... but it's basically the Remote System Explorer functionally ported into the main code of Eclipse.

It's called Target Management: