Object in use - ../.eclipse/RSE/SBM00000.log

fixed

We periodically have a CPFA09E (Object in use) message appear during our nightly IFS backup. It is referencing a log file in my $HOME directory that I believe is part of WDSc. Any ideas on what causes this file to be in use? I always close WDSc when I leave for the night.