From: Guillermo Andrades, CPI Software [mailto:gab@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 4:42 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] EGL- How do I get started?

Tim,
if you've software maintenance ask for the free upgrade, don't use v6.
but of course, if you don't have option.... don't waste your time. at
least
you can get the trial from the website.

Guillermo.

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Bob P. Roche <BRoche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

But if he is running WDSC V6, EGL was included, I'm not sure how it
compares to the newer version. But, for testing it out, maybe it will
work
for him.

"Guillermo Andrades, CPI Software" <gab@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/29/2008 01:32 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries"
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] EGL- How do I get started?

V6 is very old version, you must get now V7 or even V7.1 next month.
also remember EGL in not included in the WDSCi base, you can download
the
add-ons or upgrade to the rational RDi SOA version.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/downloads/r/rbex/
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/developer/business/index.html
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/products/egl/

(not so easy)