To: <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Will RDi finally support 64 bit OS?

I will try running EGL out of my primary WDSc workspace.

I have done some checking and think my issues are not hardware related.
Another of our developers has the identical PC (4 serial numbers apart)
except he only has 1.5GB RAM, and he is not having any problems.

The only mapped drive and system tray functions that load on start-up
are forced by our Active Directory server. I run disk cleanup and
defrag weekly. I am starting to think it might be a network issue.