Joe,

If you are planning on giving information, can I suggest your emails contain
JUST information? When you spread the information all over your opinion, it
is hard to read and hard to understand. And when you start slamming people
who are not reading your biases, it is hard to read between the emotion and
the information.

Tire of the opinion. Give the information in an informative manner.

Trevor