Interesting comment, Adam. I looked into profiles, and I have to say that
all this time I believed that the default profile was LPEX, but now I'm
aware that it is SEU.

I noticed that switching to LPEX mode would remove the sequence numbers and
the date. Those cannot be viewed even when doing right-click, "Source/Show
date area".

It is not possible that I have changed by accident the profile, because I
would have noticed that the number lines had disappeared. Thus, the problem
is not accidental profile switching.

Thank you, anyway... I'm looking forward into learning more about the lpex
editor.

Luis