i agree....why should we have to pay for updated/replacement tool that is
free? if SEU continues to be "fixed" for newer syntax instead of pushing
folks to go to a GUI based IDE then how can we convince the business
owners that we need to pay additonal charges? if they want to get rid of
something s/36 would be high on my list....not development tools.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

Jon Paris <Jon.Paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/14/2008 01:34 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] ADTS V6R1 - No SEU updates?