From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Susan Gantner
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:42 AM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Wow... I didn't know that...

Too bad there's not a way to print that.

I agree. But another issue I found with that list is that it's too big -
have to sift through too many things I don't care about before I find
the
few gems I want to use on a regular basis.

That's why I created my own "personal favorites" shortcut list - which
has
subsequently become the System i Developer favorite shortcuts list.

If anyone wants to use it - or use it as a starting point for creating
your
own list - go to:

http://systemideveloper.com/downloads.html

where you can download a PDF of our list or send an email request for a
hard
copy card of our list.

Susan Gantner

Too bad there's not a way to print that.

Darrell Lee
Information Technology
Extension 7127

Mike <koldark@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/30/2008 09:49 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Wow... I didn't know that...

I accidentally hit Ctrl-Shift-L. It is a pop-up with many shortcuts on
it!

Thought I would pass it on...