Yeah, I get that Jon, from a realistic standpoint. I just hate to see it because it doesn't seem to help move the platform forward as easily as I hope. And, with the p and i hardware moving together and i5/OS becoming the differentiator, the "uniqueness" of i will be diluted even more.

I keep trying to think of THE thing that will jumpstart this amazing platform. Wish we had the magic bullet. Instead, we'll just have to keep plugging ahead even though it seems an uphill battle some days.

Pete