Perhaps if we compile all the message here that have to do with JDE and
send it to them; it may prompt some action on their part.

Regards
Faizulla Khan
Information Services
Grand Circle Travels
617-346-6058

Jon Paris
<Jon.Paris@Partne
r400.com> To
Sent by: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
wdsci-l-bounces@m cc
idrange.com
Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] IBM Rational
01/30/2008 12:17 Developer for System i V7.1
PM

Please respond to
Websphere
Development