Mark S. Waterbury wrote:

I believe that would be the price with the IBM PartnerWorld 50% member discount.

When I bought the full tool set license a little over two years ago for my 170 (P05) at V5R1 from a 3rd-party reseller, price was $2200. No 'member' discounts, straight pricing.

However, V5R1 was said to be the last VRM that this could be done. No later VRMs could transfer licenses. (I haven't verified.)

My 170 was at V5R2, so I had to get IBM to update the entitlement to V5R2 after the transferred license/entitlement got associated with my account at IBM. I then upgraded my 170 to V5R3 and received all of WDSC along with the V5R3 CDs. That, of course, included the license key for compilers, PDM, SEU, VARPG, etc.

Just another data point to add.

Tom Liotta

> Trevor Perry wrote:

I just configured a 515 express. 5722-WDS was listed at $1825... what am I
missing?