From: Jonathan Lloyd, IS

Is there a way in WDS to select multiple lines worth of a positional
range (and of course paste them into same)?

Oh yes, much fun here. You use a rectangular block. You use Alt-R to mark
the corners of the block (I usually do upper-left and lower-right, but
that's not strictly necessary).

But here's the fun bit. Move your cursor to where you want the code to go.
Hit Alt-Z and it will copy the marked rectangular block over the same size
rectangle. However, there are a number of other options you can use to do
different things. You can delete the block (Alt-D), which will shift the
code following the block to the left. You can move the block using Alt-M,
which will actually shift lines to the right to make space, and then move
the marked block into the space vacated. This allows you to effectively
swap two columns, something I use all the time when replacing MOVE opcodes
with EVAL.

Another benefit of this approach over SEU is that the rectangle can extend
beyond the size of the screen.

Lots and lots of cool things with the LPEX editor.

Joe