Another problem I have with this compare, at least in CL, is that a change
sometimes wipes out a whole line of code. I find it very unreliable, and
prefer the CODE version.

Also with the CODE version, I compare two members that are already open.
With the LPEX version, I have to go find the 2nd member, even if it is
already open. What a PITA!

Jim