Hey Joe,

Thanks for the response, today when I sign on it works:)

Can you say gremlins..

Don

From: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:33 AM
To: "'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Open source member error

Where are you seeing this error? Is there an RSEF1001 ID associated with it
anywhere? Because that indicates a security error, although .

Basic issues: Are you using the same PC you tested? Did you move the PC
into another room to do the demo? Are you on the same subnet of the
network? Is there a firewall in your way? Did you use the same user
profile?

Things to try: Did you try a brand new workspace? A different user profile?
If you moved the PC, did you try moving it back? Can you use someone else's
PC for the demo?

Joe

From: dnitke

Check this out, I was going to give a debugging demonstration in WDSCi
7.0. I ran several trial runs yesterday and last weekend with no issues.
Started the class and of course I couldnt open any members because every
time I clicked on them it would give me the following error:

Message reported from file system: Unable to establish a connection.

What the heck, another users doesn't have this issues and nothing has
changed on my PC over the past 12 hours as far as I know. Wow I have
always been a big supporter of WDSCi but this was an embarrasing mess.
Anyone have any suggestions of where I can look for more information? The
server log doesnt show anything and my WDSCi 6.0 has the same issue.