The more I tinker with WDSC, the more I find myself generating entries in the error log. I'm not fluent in Java, so the stack traces in <workspace>\.metadata\.log aren't entirely helpful in figuring out what's going on.

I'm not looking for a gimme on how to get rid of these messages, but for a light to shine in the darkness so I can learn how to investigate and address them myself.

For instance, I renamed some of my connexions because the original names I chose were less than stellar. Now I get

!ENTRY com.ibm.etools.systems.core 4 0 2007-11-08 09:10:21.375
!MESSAGE IPSP3010E: Could not get connection bluetwo in profile BUCK-TC.

That's all there is. How do I find out what component is throwing this message so I can fix it? My guess is that I need to set the connexion name somewhere else besides just renaming it in RSE, but where?

There are others, but like I said, I'm not really interested in getting my self-induced problems solved for me. I just want to figure out where to go looking for more information on doing it myself.
--buck