From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
DennisRootes@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:50 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC vs SEU

date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:42:57 -0500
from: "DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC vs SEU

Sorry Dennis,

I guess I don't run the same commands you do, as I've only once (ever)
tried the STRRSESVR interface. Everything I > need to see I manage to do
without an interactive pipe. Can you tell me what commands specifically
you are running? > Perhaps the difference is in some additional plugins
that I am running....

Eric

Usually EDTLIBL, GO SOMETHING, or WRKXXXXX. It seems I'll need an
emulator to run those types of commands interactively, so I'm left to
alt-tab or use the Arcad emulator I just recently found out about. But on
the bright side I like that Arcad emulator. =)