<Terence>
Get the memory, and get V7. It's a no addl charge item, so why stay on
V5? V7 is smaller, faster, and less buggy. Unless they are doing web
"stuff", they (you) can start with just RSE installed. V7 will also run
on a lot less memory than V5.
<Terence>

Good luck getting V7. We have been waiting for it for months. Our BP
says they have requested it.. IBM says they are sending it. But we
still have not seen it. We have been trying to get it since the CD's
were available. Guess we will get it when we do our next OS upgrade. Who
knows.

But I digress... Definately get the memory upgrade one way or another. I
have also been able to recently get a new PC and with the new processor
and all I feel that V6 is working much faster.

Jack Long
CBK Ltd.