From: Nazmin Haji <haji@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2007/09/06 Thu AM 10:02:28 EST
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Outline issue in WDSCi 7

Hi Dave,

If you have a field defined more than once, they are all supposed to show
in the outline view. When clicking on the field name in the outline view,
it will position to the first definition, and expanding to see the
references, you should see the line numbers of other definitions. You would
see (D) beside the line number indicating that it is a definition.
If you don't see this, please send me the snippet of the code, and I will
try and see what is going on.

Regards,
Nazmin Haji

Dave Shaw
<daveshaw@bellsou
th.net> To
Sent by: <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wdsci-l-bounces@m cc
idrange.com
Subject
[WDSCI-L] Outline issue in WDSCi 7
09/05/2007 02:52
PM

Please respond to
Websphere
Development
Studio Client for
iSeries
<wdsci-l@midrange
.com>

I have an RPG IV program that was converted from RPG III that has fields
defined in the C-specs. (Yes, it makes me want to gag. ;) Some of the
fields are defined more than once. In the outline where it lists the field
references, it only shows the last of the lines that define the field - the
others are omitted. All the other lines are identified correctly. Is this
a known problem?

Installation Manager says that I have:
Installed Packages and Fixes
IBM® WebSphere® Development Studio Client for iSeries® 7.0.0.2 (Internal
Version 7.0.0.20070611_0626)
IBM WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries, Version 7.0.0.2
Interim Fix 001 (Internal Version 7.0.0.2_20070628_1547)

OS/400 is at V5R3, and Verify Connection says my PTFs are good.

Thanks,
Dave Shaw
Mohawk Industries