Glenn,

It is my understanding that the downloadable trial of RBDe is in fact the
full product with just a temporary (90 Day) license key. In order to add a
permanent key you will need to download the license key activation kit from
Passport Advantage and update your RBDe installation using Installation
Manager. Click on the "Manage Licenses" icon, select RBDe and check the
"import product activation kit" radio button. From there you will need to
browse and select the RBDEXTlic.jar file extracted from the
downloaded RBDE_V7.0_Activation_Kit.zip. This process is the same whether
you're installing the trial download or the download from Passport
Advantage.

As for the installation message, I think you are using an older version of
RBDe; you will need to use the 7.0.0.3 package for the installation.

I too took the June/July RBDe classes but had difficulties using RBDe
V7.0.0.3 with WDSC 7.0.0.2 so I followed Jonathan's recommendation to
download and install RAD 7.0.0.3 which eliminated the bugs with the JSF code
generation. My trial period for RAD has now expired and WDSC 7.0.0.3 has
still not been released so I guess I will have to go though the formal
problem reporting process since I've not heard anything back from the WDSC
team addressing my issues forwarded to them by Jonathan.

Kind regards,

BJ