FWIW, I just looked at the Wiki, and there was an autodiscoverable search
engine there.

Don't know if this is something David built in, or is part of the Wiki
setup by default...

I'll try to whip up some code this weekend (if the wife lets me) to put a
search engine for all archives and the "search all" somewhere.

TGIF!

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI - IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we. Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

AGlauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces+peter.colpaert=pli-it.be@xxxxxxxxxxxx
26/07/2007 19:24
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] not really on-topic, but still