Von: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Brian Johnson
Gesendet: Montag, 09. Juli 2007 22:33
An: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC 6, Subclipse and iSeries projects

What about your project teammates? How do teammates use SVN to create and
populate the project in their workspaces? Do they just start with SVN
check-out?

On 7/9/07, Buck <kc2hiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Heinz Sporn wrote:
Errr .... ok. So thread hi-jacking is Ok on this list?

Sorry Heinz. At least you can see I am new to Subclipse...

So back to the original issue: anyone having issues checking out
projects into a workspace where these projects haven't already been
installed before?

I'm on WDSC 7. My SVN repository is on the System i. I may be doing
something differently than you, but it seems to work for me. I first
create the iSeries Project using the iSeries Proejct Perspective and
then I right click>Import Remote Objects. After the project is
imported, I do a right click>Team>Share project to put it into the
Subclipse repository. Then I switch to the SVN perspective and check
it out, replacing the iSeries Project.

I can see the members in the iSeries Project Navigator without even
needing a refresh.

Cheers!
--buck
--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)