Michael,

That sounds like some other people on this forum - "I ain't changing, you
can't make me"...

I worked sporadically on macs since they were born, but I was a
dyed-in-the-wool PC bigot. I found them to be not very intuitive to my
PC/DOS way of thinking. However, all my friends who were not computer
weenies found them to be easy. Up to and including OS9, I still had issues.
When OS X was released, the world changed. The mac interface is much
improved, and while it still does not do everything in a PC fashion, it
exceeds the PC in terms of easy-to-use by far.

I would encourage you to look outside the PC fishbowl and check out the
latest in mac - You will be as surprised as an SEU user learning all the
cool features in WDSc!!

Trevor
~~~~~~
Have you hugged your System i today?
WDSc and mac - the new cure for AS/400 myopia..

On 6/27/07 9:22 AM, "Michael_Schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx"