No but to be safe you could get a MacIntel so that if you need to run
windows you could.

Michael Schutte
Admin Professional
Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Mr. Bob Evans, We'll Miss You.

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/27/2007 10:10:37 AM:

This is getting WAY OT and I am quitting after this....

On 6/27/07, Michael_Schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx <Michael_Schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<snip>Go mac, you never go back!</snip>

I've had a mac, used it all through high school... learned first
on a mac... never liked the computer or the operating system and I will
never go back to a mac.

Yes, OS 9 and older where not as nice. I liked some of the features (like
uninstall just delete the folder). But Win 9x and above where more user
friendly. With OS X, that has changed. The typical user has a good easy
use interface. The hard-core geek has the power of UNIX and can take full
advantage of it. And you can still delete the folder to uninstall an

The only reason I restarted this thread was to find out if someone had
it and if it worked. Now I know I have no reason to buy a Windows laptop.

Mike Wills
Blog -
Podcasts -
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-
L) mailing list
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx