Re: Running WDSC on a Mac

fixed

Mike,

iSeries Access works in XP in Parallels. I just don't use it regularly to
know the logistics.

Good luck with your Ultimate mac! :-)

Trevor

On 6/27/07 9:11 AM, "Mike" <koldark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6/27/07, Trevor Perry <trevor@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do run iSeries Navigator often - and that works very well.

I guess if Navigator works; the emulator should work. I just didn't want to
make assumptions. Someone I know has mentioned that Adobe Audition doesn't
work at all on Macs.

And yes, I am ready and waiting to fork out the $149 for Leopard. If Windows
upgraded this regularly, I would not upgrade. But with the mac, it seems
like I want all the new stuff every time! They really have great marketing
tools - Go mac, you never go back!

But Apple sells all of the versions at the same price, so I can get the
Ultimate for $149 not $600. ;-)