Mike,

I work with WDSc 7.0 every day with XP under Parallels Desktop on my mac -
have been since those last emails.. I use a Parallels mode called Coherence
where everything appears to run on the same desktop - mac and pc
applications together.

I gave my XP virtual OS 1GB of memory after some testing. I have 3GB memory
on my MacBook Pro. I do not have a comparable PC to test the speed, but it
seems to run reasonably fast - I can Verify quickly, and compiles are fast.

I have never used BootCamp, or Fusion from VMWare, so I have no comparison.
I do get occasional blue screen errors - which shuts down my XP virtual
machine, but I am 99% sure that is related to another Windows product I use
a lot. WDSc seems stable with this configuration.

Hope that helps,
Trevor