Bill,

If you are using 7.0, you are also able to bring up a Field Table
View by highlighting any (PF, LF, DSPF, etc...) file in an RPG program's
F-Specs then select Source->Show Fields from the Menu Bar.

Mike

<Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/21/2007 04:50 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Basic RSE Editing questions

Bill,

Right click on a physical file object (not sure if it works on logical
files yet) in RSE tree view and select show in table -> fields. This will
open the iSeries Field Table View which gives all the field information.

Rick