Violaine,
This below is what I got when verifying the connection.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
Tom
Connection to Central service . . . . . .. . . . . . . .successful
Connection to Command service . . . . .. . . . . . . . .successful
Connection to Data Queue service . . . .. . . . . . .successful
Connection to File service . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .successful
Connection to Record Access service . .. . . . . .successful
Connection to Signon service . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .successful
Checking PTFs
WDSC . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Product missing
Remote System Explorer . . Product missing
Product 5722WDS found
iSeries Web Tooling . . . Successful
iSeries Java Tooling . . Successful
WebFacing . . . . . . . . . . . . . Successful
iSeries Integrated Debugger . . Successful
iSeries Remote Control Access . . Successful
Checking host callbacks
Checking callback to debug daemon
/QSYS.LIB/QDEVTOOLS.LIB/QRSEUTILS.SRVPGM: Object does not
exist.
Checking callback to RSE daemon