Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Error starting WDSC
From: "albartell" <albartell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, May 29, 2007 6:34 am
To: "'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'"
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yep, here is that file's contents:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<filters:SystemFilterPool xmi:version="2.0"
xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI"; xmlns:filters="http:///filters.ecore";
name="Team Filter Pool" deletable="true" default="true"
stringsCaseSensitive="false" release="630"/>

It opened in both IE and Texpad. Anything in there help with our issue?

Thanks Don,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com