I had this line of code in one of my programs and the compile failed
with the subsequent error

/COPY QCPYSRC,POS60SRGPR;

RNF0273: Compiler not able to open the /COPY or /INCLUDE file; directive
ignored.

The problem item on this line is the semi-colon. Now it's obvious I had
a problem with this statement but since I deal with more free form code
than before, I get used to seeing semi-colons at the end of source
lines. Normally, I would just duplicate code (Ctrl-D) but sometimes I
get energetic and just insert new code by actually typing the entire
line (I know, who's got that much time). It's this typing thing that
got me into trouble but that is not the reason why I am writing.

My problem is if I right-click on the above line of code then select
"/COPY Member "| "Edit" (or Browse) the editor opens the correct source
member, _no error given_. Why should the editor not care about the
semi-colon on a line like this but the compiler should? And does it do
this in V7? Is this really a problem with editor?

Thanks, Matt