Vern,

I did contact my BP!! He sent me the link I posted and asked "How many
licenses do you want?". From what I understand the RBDE is a new product
from IBM Rational and is not part of the WDSC product and is not being
bundled with the WDS LPP. Current System i license holders of WDSC V6 have
until July 30, 2007 to order a free license to this new RBDE product but
after that it will have to be purchased "per authorized user" through
Passport Advantage. The free license will include 1 year of maintenance but
after that maintenance will be billed for through Passport Advantage
separate from your normal SWMA. If my BP and I are wrong about RBDE, please
forward a link to any documentation you have that contradicts these
understandings.

Kind regards,

BJ