Vern
From: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe so, but check my other post for how to get it - you get EGL in RDBE
- so it is a moot point to me - you will NOT find it as a product called
EGL, as far as I know. I am gleaning this from the EGL page at
developerworks. You also, as a BP, will not find version 7 unless you use
Developer Business Extensions to search the SAC.

Yeah, but the Manager of Marketing for EGL told me specifically that we have
to separate the two. I had to update the presentation on using EGL with the
System i that I will be giving at RSDC. He said RBD is simply the tool used
to build applications in EGL.

Just pointing that the IBM terminology.

Joe

--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing
list