Jim,

You need to sync up your iSeries project source with your source in
iSeries.

When looking for source for program, the debugger searches for iSeries
projects first, then RSE.
For debug session invoke by other startup mechanism (right click on
program and choose Debug (prompt) -> ...), you could invoke the launch
configuration to setup a source locator to point to the physical file in
iSeries. But for debug session invoked by SEP, this support is currently
not available (it is in our list right now).

Thanks,

Xuan Chen, Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

<jim.subs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/27/2007 03:58 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] SEP Debugger not finding the right source

Anyone find a resolution for this? I am having the same issue. I believe
the first time I used SEP debug from WDSC on this program I had it in
iSeries Projects and it used the source from there and all was good. Since
then however I have edited and compiled this program through RSE. Now when
I attempt to debug through WSDC it is pulling in an old copy of the source
from a previous iSeries Project (I am not sure, but I suspect that it is
the same iSeries Project I originally used).

When I STRDBG in 5250 it has the source view. I’ve tried rebuilding the
program on the host, recreating the SEP, and renaming the iSeries Project
copies all to no avail. I suppose I could refresh the iSeries Project that
it is currently using with the current source from the host, but this
wouldn’t be a permanent solution.

Thanks,

Jim