Yep. I get exactly the same results when I follow those steps.
I agree that this thing must not be designed with the 400 in mind.
Note that the "resource" and "path" associated with the "unknown table" error
refer to the pc file, not the selected table. Like the syntax checker is
looking for the table on the PC or something.

Also, there still seems to be a fundamental disconnect between the way this
thing is "working" for us, and the way it is described in the Quantum User's
Guide. The guide specifically says "The SQL Query Editor is a view..." and has
a screen shot of a view with "SQL Query Editor" as a title on the tab in the
view, much like what we normally see in the "Quantum SQL Queries View". That's
not what I'm seeing. All I see is the file opened with the little scroll icon
indicating that it is opened in the Quantum SQL Query Editor.

I don't know if the "libraries=*LIBL" is case sensitive, but I do have it set
up the way I just typed it, so it couldn't hurt to try, I guess.