I apologize for not responding to those who replied yesterday to the 'RSE
Extensions have been modified for WDSc 7.0' thread and for starting this
new thread. For some reason Message Labs was collecting my wdsci-l emails
and I did not receive them.

Mkirkpatrick wrote:

Thanks. I have installed the plug-in. One issue though. When I open a
second member in the iSeries Editing perspective, most times the focus
will move back and forth between the two members as though in some kind of

loop. This does not happen all the time. Sometimes the 2nd member
displays correctly and the 3rd member I open will trigger this looping
effect. Any ideas?

I have not experienced this myself and is difficult to debug without
seeing it happen. Is it just with v7.0? Did it happen with v6.0 as
well?

AGlauser wrote:

Okay - I got the new version of the installer linked from this page. For
some reason, it skips directly from Step 2 (accept license) to Step 5
("You are now ready to install ..." confirmation screen), so I don't get
to specify an installation directory. Any ideas on why this might happen?

This is because the RSE Extensions are already installed on the system and
the install is simply doing an update.

Thank you.
_______________________
Jason Anderson

Technical Support Analyst Level II
SoftLanding Systems
A UNICOM Systems, Inc. Company
http://support.softlanding.com/

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information that
is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL and/or ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT and is intended only
for the individual(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the UNICOM Systems, Inc. Postmaster (postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx) of
the error immediately, do not read or use the email and any attachments in any
manner, destroy all copies, and delete it from your system if the communication
was sent via email. UNICOM Systems, Inc. (818) 838-0606 Fax: (818) 838-0776