This would not help you with WDSC 7 as there have not been that many updates
yet but it may help you with WDSC 6. In the Rational Updater on the
Installed Products tab there is a Clean Up button. To fully understand what
this does feel free to click on help and search on Clean Up and it will
explain it fully.

To summarize....every time you apply an update with the Rational Updater you
have the option of rolling back the updates which individuals on this board
have had mixed results on the success of this feature. In order to achieve
the rollbacks each of the updates that are done contain large amounts of
files and takes up alot of space. I had a machine that I had applied
several updates over the course of months and once I found this out and ran
the cleanup I got back 2 gig on my machine.

However once you run the cleanup you will no longer be able to roll back to
the state before you ran the update.

I usually apply the updates now use the tool for a while and before I run
the next update I clean up the files.

Cheri

"Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message news:077401c77c66$cef7e750$800101df@xxxxxxxxx
No, you're seeing what you think you're seeing, Aaron. I don't see
anywhere
near that. I don't know what to tell you.

How about anybody else? Can you check your Add/Remove Programs and see
what
is listed there for IBM Software Delivery Platform?

Joe