From: Bob Cozzi

I don't need to have a better one to think an idea is bad, and I'm not
saying
yours is bad. I'm saying, you should believe that yours is "right" simply
because no one is offering an alternative or an alternative that you
believe is
better.

Actually, in the absence of a better solution or even a complaint against
it, I do think it's the right solution. Why would you say it's NOT the
right solution, Bob? That sounds perilously close to the old NIH (not
invented here) syndrome.

I'm saying, sometimes you have to come up with 1000 way to not invent the
light bulb before you find a solution that works.

And sometimes you get it right on the second or third try... which we're
already at. We first had Advanced Edition (bad idea) and now we have a la
carte (another bad idea). To me, my solution is better than either of those
and despite your reservations, you've really offered nothing to say it
isn't.

What WOULD make it the right solution, Bob?

Joe