From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Cozzi
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 12:16 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC 7 packaging

I don't need to have a better one to think an idea is bad, and I'm not saying
yours is bad. I'm saying, you should believe that yours is "right" simply
because no one is offering an alternative or an alternative that you believe is
better.

I'm saying, sometimes you have to come up with 1000 way to not invent the light
bulb before you find a solution that works.

-Bob Cozzi
www.i5PodCast.com
Ask your manager to watch i5 TV