Hi Joe,

The downloadable zip is now available. From the support page,
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/wdt400/support/ under download
section you will find the details.

Regards,
Nazmin Haji

"Joe Pluta"
<joepluta@plutabr
others.com> To
Sent by: "'Websphere Development Studio
wdsci-l-bounces@m Client for iSeries'"
idrange.com <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

04/06/2007 10:42 Subject
AM Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC/WDSC AE v7.0 Fix
Pack 1 (7.0.0.1) is now
available
Please respond to
Websphere
Development
Studio Client for
iSeries
<wdsci-l@midrange
.com>

From: Eric Simpson

The fix pack will be made available as a downloadable zip soon.

Hi Eric! Great news. Now of course you're going to get this question:
when
is "soon"? :)

Joe

--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)